Monday, December 31, 2018

188. The Certifieds


On the last day of every session a pin board is erected next to the notice board of National Institute of Life Skills (NILS). Students are encouraged  to write their comments and feedbacks on pieces of paper (light green copy paper, cut into slips and kept next to the board) and pin them on the board.

This serves as a feedback forum, a scrapbook, a farewell memorabilia, an internal decoration and an ego boost for the management.

Some of the comments/statements/questions from the collection:

“This course has changed my life. Now I know how to be a tough boss to my subordinates.”

“Now I know what are my real priorities. End of blissful ignorance.”

“I came here with a dream to be a politician. After six months I have lost all interest in politics. Thank you for opening my eyes!”

“Love you NILS!!!!! MMMMUUAAAHH”

“These six months of the Time Management course was the best thing I have done with my time.”

“Seriously, my family sucks man! At least now I know that!”

“I will be viral very soon! Watch out!”

“I found her here. Thank you.”

“Now I can write this comment in English without making a mistake. NILS, you rock!”

“Please please please do a course on make up.”

“Everybody loves my DP J but not me. L

“I knew my marriage is doomed and my life is a mess. But after six months of lessons I finally learnt to accept that. So, I guess, thanks.”

“See you all from South Block someday J

“(Translated from an Indian language) Please teach in Indian language also. I am a housewife from the family course. I did not understand anything. I am bad in English but I too want to be good in family.”


*******
The End
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment