Friday, November 16, 2018

147. The Other Three Days


A man and a woman from the Family Management course are talking before the class. Both are married, but not to each other.

Man: I suggest that you do your dissertation on a topic like family outing.

Woman: What is there to research on family outing?

Man: Umm…where families go on evenings, what they do there etc.

Woman: Why are you suggesting such a weird topic?

Man: Because you will need to visit some family places in the evenings to do on-field research.

Woman: And?

Man: And your husband will have no suspicions if you are away from home even on days when there is no class.

Woman: Four days of class are not enough for you?

Man: No. I want you four days in class and three days outside. (Dramatic pause). Is that a problem?

Woman: Maybe not. But then I also have a suggestion for your dissertation topic.

Man: What is that?

Woman: You should do a research on where lonely wives go for shopping and do the field work with me.

Man: Accompanying you to shopping? Isn’t that a little boring? How about leaving that particular job to your husband?

Woman: Hmm. How about leaving me also to my husband, then?

Man: I got your point.

No comments:

Post a Comment