Sunday, November 11, 2018

142. Good Morning Messages


Class activity (Social Media Usage, Paper IV – Fundamentals of Chatting)

The topic for the class was Good Morning Messages. The students were asked why they send Good Morning messages to Whatsapp contacts. Some of the reasons given by them – and listed on the board – are as follow.

- It is an instinctive reaction to forward the Good Morning Messages I receive.

- I do not know for sure but I am a little worried that something bad might happen if I do not.

- I do not think a lot in the early morning. I simply forward them.

- Because the money generated is spent for poor children’s education in some very poor country.

- I wish everybody started his or her day with a smile. I try to do my little part.

- I send Good Morning Messages to her every few days so that she does not forget me.

- What else can be done with those messages? One cannot have them for breakfast.

- I have a lot of free data on my mobile internet plan.

- I do not want anybody to be any less irritated than me when they wake up and check their phones.

- I send such messages to my dead daughter’s mobile number. This is the only communication left between us. Even if they are not delivered.

- Spreading such messages will help us build a new India.

No comments:

Post a Comment