Wednesday, July 25, 2018

33. The Returning Customers


Two students of NILS are talking at the library. One is attending the Social Media Course and the other is attending the Party Politics Course.

Party Politics student: Hi there!

Social Media student: Hello.

PP: I am in the politics course. You?

SM: Social media usage.

PP: First time in NILS?

SM: No, I did a crash course last year.

PP: Same here. I did two years ago, though. It was a course on biking. I love bikes (smiles).

SM: They taught you how to ride a bike?

PP: Yes, it was half practcal half theory. They also taught us how to look after the bike and how to modify it. Also what to look for while buying one. All that stuff. Which course did you do?

SM: I did a course on college fashion.

PP: Was it useful?

SM: Yes, very. They taught us about fashion with students’ budget. It was good.

PP: Most of their courses are good. This time I am doing a six months course.

SM: Mine is half year too. Tell me, will you become a political leader after this course?

PP: You cannot become a leader straightaway. But I will know what all I need to do be one. The course gives you fundamental knowledge. Then you have to do the real field work. What will you do after your course?

SM: I want to work in a PR firm. Social media are the most active public platforms now.

PP: (smiling) Well, if I ever become a leader, I will hire your PR firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment