Wednesday, August 22, 2018

61. Wet Things


Two participants from the Family Management course chatting in WhatsApp.


Male participant: I am late again. My wife is going to kill me.

Female participant: Why are you always so late?
I would kill my husband too, if he came so late everyday.

Lots of work responsibilities.
Junior employees can go home early.
Management level is different.
(cryly)

Did you call your wife?

Nope, she is going to scream.

Stupid!
You were supposed to call your wife, not me! 
(rolled eyes)
That was in my prescription. If late, give wife a call.

That prescription got wet.

???

Heavy rains.

You drive a car.

Car got wet too.

Whatever
Go call your wife
You should have kept my prescription more carefully

Sorry!

Stupid

Give me a new prescription and a chance to apologize tomorrow at 7 pm?


No comments:

Post a Comment