Saturday, June 23, 2018

2. A Couple of Friends

A: NILS is offering a course on Internet English. Did you see the advertisement?
B: No, where did you see it?
A: In today’s paper. They usually start courses twice a year.
B: I did not see the advertisement. Internet English, huh?
A: Yes. Or something similar. Wait, I took a photo of the advertisement. Umm…yes, here. English for Chatting.
B: Okay, chatting. Hmm. Do you want to join?
A: Actually, yeah. And it is a three months crash course, not too long.
B: What other courses do they have this time?  Show me that photo.
A: Wait, I am sending it to you by Whatsapp.
B: Yes, got it. Let’s see…office and family? What will they train exactly?
A: No idea. They have given a website for course details.
B: Office dynamics sounds useful. It is for six months though.
A: Yes, but classes are only in the evenings. And it is a mixture of classroom teaching and home study. My brother did a course on body language last year. It was for three months but he had classes only four days a week. And mostly in the evening.
B: I could use a certificate in office dynamics. It will help me getting into HR.
A: God knows I could use some practical English lessons.
B: Let's check out the website first.

No comments:

Post a Comment